Left lights on for 48 hours start of week 5 flower

Little1985

Worried as hell at the moment that I've fucked my girls up

Went in to do some stringing up on monday and changed the timer to on only realized an hour ago that I've not changed it back to.auto

Went in my girls are dry...drooping and have had 48 hours of light ive fed them and Turned the lights off but they was supposed to come back on at 9

Have I messed them up for good and would you turn the lights back on in a few hours and let go off at 9

So they have finally started there first 12 hours of dark since Monday night let's see what happens over the next week

Crossing fingers and toes lol
They have gone through being very dry hot and one long ass day not to mention a case of the thrip lol

The girls deserve a pat on the back if they pull through this but you live and you learn o guess

If they do by some miracle pull through would you run them for an extra week because of the stress

They look happy enough at the moment and no signs of re veg

Attachments

• 20200603_224232.jpg
    20200603_224232.jpg
    798 KB · Views: 106
  • 20200603_224127.jpg
    20200603_224127.jpg
    586.3 KB · Views: 109
Yes I have a loop just wondering if they don't hermie would they need an extra bit of time to account for the shock

To be honest after I fed them within a couple of hours they was back looking happy

Going to be a stressful few weeks lol

I've been having a nose online and a few people reveg after harvest without plants turning on them so maybe there's hope

Back
Top Bottom