Lights on for 18 hours already - 2 weeks in flower

wesman50

I recent left my lights on 18 hours already 2 weeks in flower. How can I get back on schedule. Should I keep the light off for 18hrs and on for 12 and do this for a week or is there another way. thank you Wes

I've heard of people decreasing the light schedule gradually an hour a day until back to 12/12. Might be a better way if worried about plants going back to veg, if not yeah switch em straight back amd hope for the best I guess. Gold luck dude

Aloha wes,
If I were you, I would wait til your lights go off change your timer to 12/12. It wasn't that long of timr on yhe erong schedule. I did the same thing but for 5 dsys and just chsnged timer to 12/12 and nothing bad happened. Thats just me. I even changed light bulb from veg to flower and time for 2 weeks, changed my mind and went back to veg lights and time and no problems. They will be ready for harvest in 2-3 weeks. Plants are durable and yours was just 2 days. Good luck. Aloha

I want to thank you very much for setting me straight on my oversite. It was only one day that the light was on for 18 hrs. After I kept in the dark more than 12 I switched back to 12/12. Hope I ok-----------thanks again wesman

Back
Top Bottom