Legal Help...HELP

TheNewGuy

Ok, I was in need of some legal advice, if anyone knows anything. OK, here's my story. (Sorry if this should be in another section.)

Well, fuck the story, I just need to ask a question. I got bagged with class d possession. They took my bowl which had resin in it. Now, the clerk magistrate told me that I should be able to test negative on my court date. If I don't, can anything bad come of it? I'm not on probation or anything, and this is the first time anything like this' happened. Looking for some help, thanks and happy tokin'. :bong:

Look at it this way. They already have proof you have a bowl with resin in it. IF you don't pass your drug test it will confirm without a doubt that you were the one that smoked out of that bowl. If you pass, they have doubt.

Well, obviously. But other than that, can no other bad come from it. Like, does it automatically mean I'll go on probation?

It depends on where you live man, we can't know what would hapepn unless someone who lives in the area has knowledge of the laws there.

BTW, go to www.norml.org they have the laws for every state, but I doubt it would be any help for you, since you were only busted with a bowl of resin. Most likely you'll get a fine and possibly community service.

Oh, sorry man. I could'a swore I put I live in Massachusetts. There are a few things that can happen. $500 fine, 6 months in jail, 6 months probation and loss of lisence for one year. I just want to know if failing the test influences anything.

Instead of asking a bunch of idiots like us why not contact legal aid and talk to a real lawyer that can give you an expert answer.

Legal aid is like talking to my second grade school teacher...its always they lived happyily ever after....lol..
He wants to know if he should be mister cool and tell them go fuck theirself...he has NO prior conviction......what a shithead...even the bank robber started with a misdemeanor......you just want to see how far yu can push it and not have any negative results...all courts give you the first one...kind of like its on the house......type of thing..but then the boys down at the station have your picture on the wall...with a note like, "lives in community and NO drivers license.......small print says something like, "currently on probation till 2008.....class D drug offense....
Are you starting to get the big picture...

Stop smoking, get clean and obtain passing grades in school...or are you already a drop out?

if they're going to drug test you, STOP SMOKING!!! Exercise, drink ONLY water and green tea, and a shitload of it. On norml.org, it says that possession of paraphernalia is a felony and can result in 1 - 2 years in jail, and/or $500 - $5,000 fine, depending on the severity of the offense I'm sure. Mass. is fucked up strict man, you better start praying, I only hope you don't actually get locked up for this. Good luck.

i got $850 fine for same thing

Back
Top Bottom