Let's hope they don't burn up too badly: nutes nor dollars

Mark Gordan Smith

Burn up……burnt out.

All these nutes, suppliments, additives…! No mention of costs? Mr and former Mrs Bezos will deliver, that saves you overloading the Merc although keep an eye of the small print re shipping charges/ delivery dates and times. Some dude needs to be at the homestead.

Folks run their grows for fun, pleasure...need, what have you?

For some dude's it's a hobby, maybe a sense of self-achievement. For other folk it's pure vocation, inborn and inbred, a true plants-person.

My UK North London family upbringing means I'm concrete and asphalt raised so any horticulture was somewhat limited and revolved around growing Mustard and Cress at primary school.

Right now and well late in life I have terrain ten times the size of Joni's Parking Lot so it's an outdoor grow at the risk of a spell behind bars but nutes-supps and adds won't figure in the cost per spliff equation. I'm not conditioned to cope with the Miracle-grow/ Mega-crop / Watts from the Wall and CalMag some-such side of life neither vocationally nor financially, I'll dig the ground, transplant the babes and just maybe they'll be a miracle whereby a plant will grow into a mega crop of what's considered to be smokeable nute-less weed.

Despite digging over sq-yards of virgin terrain not a single solitary worm has raised its head to say Hi! Neither pick-axe nor spade has revealed a wriggler. But I don't think even Monsanto can nute me out of that anomaly.

No mention of costs, just my 2 cents worth.

Back
Top Bottom