Lettting other plants grow next to cannibus

lunathedog

hello all, i am trying to get some advice on my backyard grow. There is nothing in my backyard except 4 wine barrels which hold my babies, so they stand out like a sour thumb. I decided to let just regular weeds grow to conceal them. It works good you can not even see them even though they are in wine barrels. I just got to thinking it might attract lots of bugs due to all the vegetation. I tried googleing it with no results. If anyone can give me some advice on this before i lose all the hard work. I would rather cut the weeds and let my babies just sit in the open, but i thought its better safe than sorry (even though i have a card and can grow 6 flowering). the weeds are the same ones im sure all of you have pulled in your yards and i am unsure if weeds attract bugs.
thanx in advance
jason

sunflowers grow tall and fast. Try to find some starts at your nursary. You can get 2 feet tall to 15 feet tall sunflowers. The small ones make great beds and bring lots of bees. The tall one can block your sun though. So be carfull where you plant them.

Can you plant a patch of corn? it grows fast also.

You can buy the arborvidas that are in pots. Just set the pots around your plants to camo in. After harvest plant the arborvidas along your fence line for privacy.

Lat year I went to the doller store and got a bunch of white flowers. I just florist tapped the flowers onto my plants. So yah my pot plants had white flowers all over them. it does not work as well on large plants. But smaller plants it works really good.

that is a great idea. thanx man, and by the way those babies look nice how old are they? i would show mine but it keeps saying the file size is to big and i am to lazy to photoshop them.

Back
Top Bottom