LF Advice with watering frequency?

HollanderCA

Currently i have 4 hindu skunk's in 10gal buckets plants are about 2ft Busy..:) stalks on plants are about 1/2 inch to 1inch...hopefully i can post a few pics soon my ? is ive been watering my plants with nutrients ever other day so like monday ill water with nutrients then wensday ill water with just fresh water....and so on thru my nutes scehdule, im using GH's 3 part with flora-plus organic and liquid koolbloom...plants are starting to fill in 3rd week of flowering...im curious should i be watering these things numerous times a day and removing the run off? i check my PH and its right around 5.8 to 6.0 steady any tips would be great thanks....

Re: LF Advice with watering frequency ?

...im curious should i be watering these things numerous times a day and removing the run off? i check my PH and its right around 5.8 to 6.0 steady any tips would be great thanks....

Do not water numerous times a day! When you feed/water, you should add enough so that you see runoff. Do not water/feed again until they are dry.

When you say you are checking ph are you referring to runoff or feed/water? Your feed/water should be 6.3 to 6.8. Your runoff should be at or close to your feed/water (within .5).

You said that your plants are 2' tall with 1" stalks? hmmmm

thanks hog..i dont water numerous times a day...so im safe there i usually feed the plants later towards lights going off on the schduled day. Im running 1 1000W also ill put some pics up tommrow when i get my camera back. Ya i was referring to the run off it was in the right range plants look super healthy i just dont have much exp with soil...thanks again buddy pics coming soon

thanks hog..i dont water numerous times a day...so im safe there i usually feed the plants later towards lights going off on the schduled day. Im running 1 1000W also ill put some pics up tommrow when i get my camera back. Ya i was referring to the run off it was in the right range plants look super healthy i just dont have much exp with soil...thanks again buddy pics coming soon

:)

I feed then water, just like you. I use molasses with my water in flower. You can push your nutes big at this point. Up your numbers until you see the slightest amount of nute burn, they will pack on weight big time from here out.

theres a link of 1 of the skunk hybrid's take a look at my pther photo's im my gallery hog i just added the them the skunks i was talking about are dead center in my garden photos ill link more..kinda in a hurry but thanks man take a look and let me no what ya think

Back
Top Bottom