Light interruption

First day switch to 12/12 and small blue light on humidifier on for first seven hours so I moved the light switch to 12hours later. Will the plants be okay?

I'm going to hazard a guess and say, I think so :cool:
I’m very grateful cuz I’ve been mega stressed! Lights have been off at 10am (on at 4pm) but I wanted to give extra hours so timed lights to come on on at 12midnight but noticed the blue light on humidifier at 4pm (had a gut feeling to check) so I changed timers to turn on at 6am so adding another 12 hours before switching to 12/12 (with HPS instead of MH bulbs)
What do you think? They look great so far and I was worried I’d fucked it up bad!!! You guys have made me feel better: if you have any other ideas please

Cheers to both of you, CraZysWeed and Stunned - I feel better with my plan now.
My last round hermied bad cuz I got given root bound clones so I couldn’t afford another fuck up!

By the way, this my first time asking for advice/help and you did. I just noticed though we’re all using the same sunglasses-face .. I live in London so I’m one of the few using that here (!!) but I don’t feel it’s unique now. Have to find another one. Maybe a fish with sunglasses..?

Oh I dunno. Just being silly - I’ll need to make the fish with sunglasses
Cheers for your help
I just posted another ask for abittuvadvice, btw.

I must have been extremely lucky in my soon 20 years as a grower. NEVER had a hermie problem or even a male in my garden. Always sensimilia... :)

You shouldn't worry so much, the plants you have will fell this worry. So try to relax... :)

Thanks mate.. I’m certain you’re right (though they have been a bit stressed and are light and yellow but I think they’ll bounce back!)
Cheers!

It was far too early in flower to hurt them any. You would be best to worry about light in the dark time later into flower.
Thanks mate. I think so too now. Just had the heebie jeebies when I realised they’d been seven hours first day of darkness 12/12 and have trouble with humidity too., so I gotta keep on top of it is all
Nice one

Back
Top Bottom