Light or humidity causing leaves to feel dry?

tokeycones

hey , Im on day 3 after switching out my blurple for 600watt hps and my average RH went from 55-60% to 45-50% , i noticed my plants leaves feel alot drier then before the switch average room temp 26-27C max temp was 29c . would you say it's the humidity levels or the light causing my girls to dry out more and any tips too increase my RH without purchasing a humidifier

Higher temp= equals lower Rh with the same amount of humidity (gr/lb) in the air. Lower the temps or increase the amount of water in the air to balance your problem. Towels in a bucket of water works a fan is a great diy humidifier.
You can either lower the temp or increase the amount of water in the air to change your Rh no other way around it. Physics is physics

Yea cheers mate so what just leave some towels soaked in buckets inside the room or hang a wet towel over the fan?

Dealers choice. A wet towel over the fan will introduce a large amount of water then taper off as it dries out. A towel hanging suspended in a bucket of water will provide constant output with minimal refills. A towel hanging in half in half out of a bucket of water with a fan blowing on it will provide the highest constant output without buying another separately powered device.
Need more humidity? Add more buckets.
Evaporation is all about surface area. If you need less humidity leave a smaller amount of the we towel exposed to the fan.

Back
Top Bottom