Lighting question

Smaug

What's goin on guys?
I'm exploring my options for a first indoor grow..My question is... With enough light in a grow box, is it neccessary that the lights be able to be moved or can they remain stationary? The dimentions of the box are 18" deep.. 23" wide.. 38" high and the lights are 8 -1700 lumen cfls. I'm goin for quality here not quanity. Bagseed, but good. a fan at the bottom on the side and one at the top on the opposite side. Whatcha think......hmmm? Any input would be greatly appreciated

Ok......Sounds good. But with that many lumens (it totals about 13,600) is it necessary that the plants be that close. I'd kinda like to keep from messin with them any more than I need to. This is a first for me so I'm just askin.

Sorry.........my bad. I'm new here. Didn't mean to upset anyone,
just learnin my way around.....didn't realize it was that big a thing. Guess I just wasn't paying enough attention. Once again...........Sorry

What is this! A pot smoker with no discipline!?!? Or maybe it is a pot smoker distracted by smoke in his eyes? Or maybe one of those humans that still makes errors?:peace: Wait! I'm talking about myself!! :laughtwo:

Youre not upsetting anybody. We are here to help so dont beat yourself up about it. There is a place for everything and it will only benefit you if you do things properly. The people who can best answer specific questions frequent their specific sections. However, if you did think "who would be the best to answer my questions about lighting?...THE GROWERS!", then i admire your thoughtfulness. :clap:

Cool!......and thanks again! I'd like to say that's what I was thinkin....but unfortunately, that's not the case....lol! Anyway...i'll try to get it right next time i post somethin.

Back
Top Bottom