lights and soil

justjr27

Im going to start with ak 47 clones I have 2 1000watt lights will this be enough for 21 plants in a 12x12 room im planning on 3 gallon pots is this enough and what soil should i use Also can i give them nuts from the beginning thanks

Sounds like enough light and room. I'd use 5 gallon pots if you are going to veg them longer than 3 weeks before flowering.

I'd use FF Ocean Forest, Pro-Mix HP or Sunshine Mix #4 for soil. I like to add some extra dolomite lime and big chunky perlite.

if the clones are rooted then by all means feed them nutes. Start low and work up.

thanks for the help how much of each should i add and how much will i need for 21 5 gallons and will 3 weeks be enough for veg. stage I will aslo be using a portable a/c in the room for temp control with 2 wall fans for vent. will i still need Co2

thanks for the help how much of each should i add and how much will i need for 21 5 gallons and will 3 weeks be enough for veg. stage I will aslo be using a portable a/c in the room for temp control with 2 wall fans for vent. will i still need Co2

I use FFOF. I add 2 cups of dolomite and 1 gallon of FF big and chunky perlite to each 1.5 cuft bag.

21 x 5 gallons = roughly 14 cubic feet. = ~ 9.5 bags or 3.7 bales (based on 1.5 cuft bag and 3.8 cuft bale)

10 bags = ~$200-$250 @ $20-$25 per bag
4 bales = ~ $152 @ $38 per bale.

Not all soil comes in bales. ProMix and Sunshine Mix #4 do though I believe.

i use about equal parts soil compost and pearlite and add blood meal and bone meal about a half cup each per 5 gal pot and addd a tablespoon of epsom salts when i transplant to it

Back
Top Bottom