Lights

afkafk

1x STANDARD OPEN REFLECTOR

1 x 400W ELECTRONIC DIGITAL BALLAST 1 x 400W HPS HIGH OUTPUT BULb 1 x 400W ZJD HIGH OUTPUT BULB 1 x 24 HOUR TIMER....is this ok to start with.....im not sure is the ZJD is the same as the mh light...or if the mh is better........should i buy or no??????...

I was just at the grow shop, and the metal hallide set up is for the vegetative state, and the hps is for the flowering. sounds like you gots alot of stuff...I have a kitchen counter set up, and I put shelving brackets on the back and use the arms to hold the light. It can grow plants 6' tall. But....but, unfortunately, my flowering room only accommidates 27" tall. bummer#@,.
did I at all help?

hey thanks man..kinda......ya im a first timer and i got to make sure i get everyting right dont wonna buy the wrongs lights lol.....ya i got a colset thats 3 ft wide...5.5 ft tall..and 2.25 ft deep...gonna start with about 4 plants...well this be a good spot to to let them veg and flower??

It should be fine. Just remember to take in account that even though your room is 5 1/2 tall you have to take into consideration your pot size ( height) and then your light, which will take up another foot or so and also how close you can keep the light to the plant. So, your 5.5 ft of growing height has gone for 5.5 ft down to closer to 2.5-3 ft of vertical growth... You need to start planning out your ventilation to, that room will heat up faster then you can imagine... Before you start buying stuff all willy nillie, make sure it will work for your situation or at least have a back up plan.... There are plenty of journals that have specs close to yours, look them up and read them, it may save you time, money, and unnecessary mistakes. That's why we start journals, is so that not everyone has to make the same mistakes, learn from others mistakes, then share the info with others so they don't do the same. thing...

Back
Top Bottom