Lime rite ok to use in my plants?

drama420

Is lime rite ok to use during flowering? If so how do I mix it into my soil ? My girls are in 3 gallon pots with ffof and light warrior . I'm having nitrogen problems and I think it's from the ph issue I'm having. Will this lime rite work fast on my ph problem. Please explain how this stuff works. I have updated pics in my journal in the signature link below.

What form has yours come In?

From what I have read you use it 2 table spoons per gallon and just mix it into your soil.

I have not heard of limerite being used too often in soil for cannabis growing and I'm sure you may have better options for your ph problems.

But try using it at 2 table spoons per gallon and see how that goes.

thats what i did .. i top dressed each plant evenly and then mixed some with the water and poured it in during the last feeding . i have a soil ph pen and a ph water tester now . a little late for this grow but i will have it for next time .. i do have a nlxbb plant just starting to flower . shes over a month and a half behind theses autos and shes already 5 inches taller .people say autos are small . well this is my first grow and mine almost hit 4 foot(indoor) and i stressed the hell out of them being a noob!!

i have about three plants worth of fox farm and light warrior i mixed about a cup in a half of the lime into my bin almost 3 three gallon pots worth and mixed it up good for my next grow .. i had a big problem with my plants turning yellow bad and having red stems and red eye in the center of my fan leaves but i could b that my ph was off and they couldn't get all the nutes they needed from lockout .

Back
Top Bottom