Little Help from the Outdoor experts

Kyle

Okay so I have been wanting to become a fellow grower for quite some time. I have been reading up and getting a general idea of cannabis for 2 years. I currently reside in northern Indiana and have become tired of the wet weed and harsh taste of the bud in my area. I have a lot of knowledge on indoor growing but with my current situation i have the perfect opportunity for a outdoor grow op. I live in a gated neighborhood full of retired doctors and small town business owners. I currently have about 3 acres of untouched woods behind my house. I do know by reading blogs and grow books that I have about till June 21 to get decent seedlings into pots. this is where I become lost in the cannabis community.. I have spent too much time focusing on indoor growing and I didnt even bother to read up on soil mixtures and outdoor growing. I mean i read a little but soil vs hydro is a whole other ball game. Anyways im not much of a typer nor wanna go into too much detail but here is want i was thinking.. I wanted to claim a good 6'x6' area in the woods behind my house and buy a pack of seeds and try to grow them in 5 gallon planters and hand water accordingly... my question is with the overwhelming suggestions for a good soil mix what would be the easiest for someone like me just wanting about a good 5 plant crop I.E. after weeding out the males.. and then with being in a state against cultivation of marijuana where/what kind of (store brought nutes should i use?) i know about worm castings and cow shit and bat shit so i do know its just more than top soil... I just want a little help with a general schedule of what i need to do.. i have the money and the time and commitment to grow quality pot. I just want a little help from the great growers out there. I read the website and its journals probably too much but I feel like its so easy to do it on your own and with technology today everyone care share their tips so please help me! I also know with my climate certain strains might not grow as well. it gets an average of 85 in the summer with cool 70 degrre nights and little rain.. I kinda wanna do a strain that gets me energized.. i love to be hyper!

Congrats on deciding to become your own Ganja Farmer :goodluck:

I am the furthest from and expert... but I can still give you some advice on where to find the information you want.

I've been reading over these forums for the past month :reading420magazine: and still find myself staying up waaaaaaaaaay past my bedtime.:)

Some excellent informative threads and very helpful folks in here. I'm sure if you do some digging (wink wink, outdoor pun hahahahahaha) you'll find most of the info you are looking fer.

As far as the types Ganja you can grow. One that will thrive in that environment and give you the energetic "cerebral" high your looking for, I would suggest visiting a few seed bank websites, there's a lot of good ones like Mr Nice, Barney's, World of Seeds, Sensi Seeds, and so on.... check out the link in the bottom of the page here ( or check ALL of them :) ) for seed bank resellers. While, most of them don't ship to the USA they still have valuable information on the Growing conditions the strain type likes, type of medicinal effect the strain is know for, THC content...etc.

Since I am also taking my smoke into my own hands for the first time I don't feel comfortable giving you MY advice any further than where I look.:reading420magazine:

Reeespect:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom