Lollipoping help!

You can do it now or pretty much anytime the first month after flip, I like to do some pruning at week 2-3 after flip as that is when they are close to being done with the stretch and you can plan how to fill your space on the end of the cycle.

Open that baby up and let some light and air into your canopy! The nugs left behind will fill that space and thank you for it!

You can do it now or pretty much anytime the first month after flip, I like to do some pruning at week 2-3 after flip as that is when they are close to being done with the stretch and you can plan how to fill your space on the end of the cycle.

Open that baby up and let some light and air into your canopy! The nugs left behind will fill that space and thank you for it!

Thank you for the answer i'll do just that !
since i am a begginer as well it seems the wiser choice and what should i trim? i am afraid to trim to much :eek:

dont be afraid to trim too much, 90% of the time you won't take enough and when you are done and have what you think is a big pile, the plant will look almost the same - ha!

get the little suckers outta there (small 1-2mm thick branches).

you can always do some now, see what happens after flip, and go back in and do a final.

until you get used to doing it aggressively all at once, it takes some practice where you will be happy to go back in several times.

it should be pretty clear what NOT to cut. (anything big and thick)

Back
Top Bottom