Looking for another opinion, first grow! Help!

vickg35

I noticed this on my plants , I'm guessing slight nute burn, any other suggestions? Also I'm in my 6th week of veg thinking to flower this coming week. I've been feeding organic nutes my buddy made so hate to say I don't know what's in it but the plants do like it. What should I feed for flower? Any suggestions? I'm hoping my plants don't get too tall in the tent now. Its 5ft tall the tent and the plants are about 17" now.
20150323_195638.jpg

View image in gallery

Possible nute burn for the yellow tips on the leaves. The rips in the leave body.. could be a pest..? Looks like a pest because the leaf matter has been taken away from the vein pretty closely. Usually if a leaf rips it rips outside in and all the way through the veins. Get out a magnifier and cut a few leaves away. Go into good light and watch them, almost holding your breath, and see if you can't catch something moving around.

Cool thanks man , as far as flower nutes what would you recommend? I have to flower asap due to my tent being too small
GOPR0982_1426902005928_high.JPG

When you are first beginning I think roots organics or advanced nutrients schedules seem to work well.

Back
Top Bottom