Looking to purchase 30x18x36 tent for Veg

mcadamjw

Hello I am looking to purchase a 30x18x36 tent from Amazon just for veggin purpose.

I have a 4x4x6.5ft tent that I am using for my first grow start to finish using a 600W MH/HPS Cool Hood. The plan is to use this tent for just flowering purpose after my first batch. I would like to use the 30x18x36 tent to veg the plants while my other batch finishes flowering. My question is can I veg 6 Plants for 2 -2.5 months while my other plants are in flowering. I basically want to pull out a nice veg plant put it in the bigger tent under 600W MH for another week of Veg then turn it over to flower under 600w HPS.

I would like to be able to turn over a nice yield every 2-3 months would this be a good set up or should I think otherwise for a veg tent. I know I could always get another MH and that would be best but for heat purpose and spacing issues I would like to keep second tent to a small Veg Tent. I am thinking that I might have to go a bit taller but I am thinking if I have 2.5 feet to grow under the T5 that should be more than enough room? Any suggestions or otherwise confirmation that this would work for my purpose as mentioned above.

Tent A 4x4x6.5 = 600 watt hps/mh with ??? flowering plants?
Tent B 30x18x36 = t5 with 6 vegging plant?

that's more likely to work could slap 2 - 4 plants in the big tent.

Back
Top Bottom