Lost Draft by clicking on Emoji!

hedzenmedz

I've had a few issues over the past few years that I have been a member, such as losing my draft document and I understand that you have to save, save, save your drafts. However, this is the 1st time that I have lost a document while clicking on an emoji while completing my post. Click... Byeeee!
Can anyone make any sense of this? Not that I post on a regular basis. If necessary, it's easy enough to go back to using a word processor, then copy/paste into the forum. Working on an iMac, not phone or tablet. I will appreciate any feedback

However, this is the 1st time that I have lost a document while clicking on an emoji while completing my post. Click... Byeeee!
Clicking an emoji doesn't even redirect you to a new page, so I'm not sure how you lost your current page session.

OK - I guess I'm a little too bent here. I went back to the "Hydro" forum, clicked on start a new post and there it is! Now I have completely re-written everything and I can't get rid of the one that I thought I lost! any thoughts on that? Thanks everyone for your replies.

Clicking an emoji doesn't even redirect you to a new page, so I'm not sure how you lost your current page session.
Sorry to waste your time - figured it out. see below. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom