Lowryder seeds good for newbs?

well the lowryder #1 is growing fast. u can harvast is after 9 weeks. Its a very easy togrow plant. its very strong. and its very nice to smoke if u like a natural high and it has a good taste. but u will get about 10 gram a plant.but it takes not much space, so u can grow more plants. Check out my photo gallery for pics of my outdoor lowryder grow last year.

My first indoor grow was lowryder. Didn't know what I was doing, but everything came out wonderful. Then I tried lowryder 2. Easy grow; I have my second batch ready to harvest in about 3 weeks. Like dutchlowryder said, its a very nice smoke with a natural high and good taste. His estimate of about 10 grams per plant is more accurate than the oz. per plant that you hear about. As a matter of fact, I think I'll have a bowl right now.

the LR #1 get about 10-15 gr a plant. But the LR #2 gets more. I didnt grow it yet. gonna do the LR #2 this summer.
I am now doing a seed grow with LR #1

I averaged 28 to 32 grams per plant on my LR2. I am expecting a great harvest with the plants outside in the garden this summer.

I have pictures of the lowryder 2 in my gallery.

Nope, I've never tried early girl, but would truly like to. Don't worry, no offense taken. Lowryder is an easy grow, good high and doesn't take much space. Seed to harvest in 60 days. You can schedule it where you get a harvest every week and not have to have a vegetation room. There are so many types of herb out there that I want to try. I would love to grow some giant sativa plants outside, but don't want to push the envelope. A few lowryders scattered in the vegetable garden will have to do for now.
:peace::passitleft::peace:

Good to hear that the early girl is a great strain. I just found some old genetics a friend sent me a long time ago. They were 10 Early Girl X medicine man beans and 10 early girl X big bud beans and about 75 thaitanic beans. Wish I had found these about 2 months ago when I was getting 1 for 18 germ rate with 10 year old bag seeds.lol

Lowryder Original - 60 days from seed to harvest, then about a week to dry, then cure for better potency and smoke, or if you just need the herb then you can smoke after dry, but you'll miss out on the true quality of the herb.
Lowryder 2 - 60 to 70 days from seed to harvest, then etc. etc. and so forth.

Back
Top Bottom