LST by moving lights gradually?

Remystemple

is this a thing? i know the plants will follow the lights. if you moved them over time to get the plants to eventually lay sideways, then tie them down and put the lights back above. would that work? or is that just too much work for the same results?
wonder if the results would even actually be the same.

Wherever the light is they will grow to it.. but for the amount of time that would take, I would just do what everyone else does.... if you try it let me know how it turns out!

I might try it for sure. This is an exciting new hobby, and this forum is amazing. it's hard not to post every little thing that pops into my head lol.

I might try it for sure. This is an exciting new hobby, and this forum is amazing. it's hard not to post every little thing that pops into my head lol.
Thats the feedom of this site and the love across this site rather you think its dumb to ask or not ask it bc if you try it and have sucess youll have people following. In dont worry about asking any question i do the same thing if sum i think is either weird or whatever i still post bc a wise man ask question a couch sitter runs a remote.. you get my drift lol its all good buddy but idk bout light but give it a try let us know how it goes

Back
Top Bottom