lumens and limited space.

concretetrees

I got 1.5 ft long. By 1.5 ft wide about 3 ft tall. I was wondering if 20,050 lumens with 8 plant I'm getting ready to trim and sex so I know most likely at least 3 to 4 will be male and I will most definitely remove them. I was just wondering if that will be enough light.2700k by the way cfl. Thanks. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

It was a bad decision I made but I know there will be 3 to 4 at least that will males and I always remove them. Should I trim down the big fan leaves? Kind of crowded. That have a huge amount of under growth and look really healthy. I'm using my phone right now. I will put some pics on my computer later and post them for you if u would like.

Sounds good....as far as defoliating im not a expert on that as I grow outdoors and sunshine goes deep into my plants even loaded with fan leaves.... I will be starting an indoor grow within the next month and will be doing some experimenting with defoliating... I will start a journal at that point .... you may want to wait till you post those pictures and have someone with more experience on that subject to give you advice before you start trimming :goodluck:

20,000 lumens is great for that canopy. You have 2.5 sqft = 8000 lumens/sqft. Plenty. :thumb:

And I think 4 plants will do very well in that space. Each one can be 9x9 inches and 1-2 feet tall, and yield a half ounce or more, each. You'll want to keep them trained narrow and short.

But ... whatcha gonna do with 300 watts of heat?

20,000 lumens is great for that canopy. You have 2.5 sqft = 8000 lumens/sqft. Plenty. :thumb:

And I think 4 plants will do very well in that space. Each one can be 9x9 inches and 1-2 feet tall, and yield a half ounce or more, each. You'll want to keep them trained narrow and short.

But ... wha
tcha gonna do with 300 watts of heat?[/QOTE] I got a large exhaust fan and and one oscillating fan bringing fresh air in plus another fan for just the plants.

I have the same size tent and run a 600w hps in a cootube. I pulled 3.8 ozs from a sour diesel plant in a 2 gallon pot, and can fit four of them in very comfortably, I had 6 in there at one point, and they all came out happy, but 4 is the sweet spot for a perceptual grow, imo :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom