Luv's SourBlueKush 2nd Grow!

luvsmokinweed

This is my 2nd grow!! I will be trying my luck with 'SourBlueKush again!! For those of you that have been watching my first grow, you already know that the first 'SourBlueKush' turned out to be male. Enjoy the grow!! :)

Here she is!! 2days old!!!
1month_3weeks_SBK_2days_old.jpg

More pics for everyone!!! :):)
1month_1week_old_SBK_21.jpg
1month_1week_old_SBK_2-2.jpg
1month_1week_old_SBK_2-4.jpg
1month_1week_old_SBK_2-5.jpg

She stinks so good!!! I will be starting 12/12 tonight!! Don't forget to check out my first grow (Still in flowering) update pics!!!
And the new addition to the family 'Ms.420' a mystery bagseed, that broke earth yesterday on 420, I found in my granddad's shed!!
1day_old_Ms_420-2.jpg

Also, here is Ms.420. She is 3weeks old now and starting to show sings of sex!! Its still hard to tell cause she just started showing yesterday!!! How is this and I haven't even started 12/12??? Is it possible I have an auto-flowering strain upon me???
3week_old_Ms_420.jpg
3week_old_Ms_420-3.jpg

This is where I topped her!
3week_old_Ms_420-2.jpg

you should line your box with reflective material if you can. emergency blankets are made of mylar and are a cheap way to increase the amount of light to your plant.

I agree. Im still working on it, and any more great ideas would be fantastic! :) .... Also, thanks for the congrats on my first grow. It wasnt what i expected, but it was still great!!!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Srry still trying to locate the photos of this harvest. They are on a memory card that I have lost around my house somewhere but soon as I find it ill be posting!!

Back
Top Bottom