'Magic Weed'

ilwa7sh

Hi guys!

Long time reader, recent member. I admire the caliber of information and advice given on this forum and this first post is dedicated to all you guys so thank you all contributors.

I would like to open with a story. I know a guy who bought some mary. It was not soild and nuggety rather it had a slight give to it when compressed.

IMG_1943_1_.JPG

Goes by the name Black diamond.

He opened the bag and caught a whiff of hay/chlorophil/grass whatever you want to call it and knew it was suboptimal.

This guy was rather in need of therapy and bought the bag despite this. Upon closer inspection the small stalks on the buds would not snap and smelling individual buds yielded a slight minty memory but NO SMELL over all.

The buds ground well (this might be due to his almighty new grinder). Gave off a ??smell or it might have been wishful thinking.

Mary burned well with tobacco in a J. However..NO taste, no smell, NO EFFECT, no nothing.

This guy is not a fool. He knows that this mary is simply only young and needs to mature, give it love and patience and she shall pay you back with interest. He trusts mary.

Mary sat in her standard plastic bag to dry and was frequently burped (not that that needed it as the bags are not airtight) while small samples were sacrificed at random for experimentation as detailed below:

Mary has been ground and left to dry for 10 then 30mins. Nothing.
Mary has been left out in A/C in full nugget form over night then ground. Nothing.

Many days have passed (5). The weather is quite humid but he tries to keep it cold and dry with the A/C.

TODAY. This guy wakes up. Rolls a J. takes two puffs. Blekh. Nothing.

He leaves it in the ashtray for 6 hours.

Comes back to light it and is hit with a pungent rancid LOVELY MARY smell! The burn! The TASTE!..THE POTENCY!!!!!

I dedicate this T*high to 420magazine.com where I learned the art of curing.

Thank you

HOWEVEEEERRRRR!!!!!! I have a question...HOW DO I GET THE REST OF MARY LIKE THIS!?!?!

I have no idea what happened and did not plan this the rest of mary still has no smell no taste and no effect, she now lies in a Mason jar cold and dark.

Please tell me how this happened and how I can apply the principal to the rest as it was instantaneous and EFFECTIVE!

Thanks again and please excuse my long and rambling post.

Your input is greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom