Finding seeds in my weed - How & Why?

re: Finding seeds in my weed - How & Why?

On facebook there's an even that someone keeps trying to get going . Called "Overgrow the World"

Basically you make seed bombs with single cannabis seeds and throw them everywhere and let nature handle the rest . I'm making a thread for it .

On facebook there's an even that someone keeps trying to get going . Called "Overgrow the World"

Basically you make seed bombs with single cannabis seeds and throw them everywhere and let nature handle the rest . I'm making a thread for it .

This sounds fun but i dont think a its a good idea. Think about the possibility of all the outdoor sinsemilla being pollinated n turned to seeds. It would be devastating country wide.

Yeah you have a point there . Didn't think of that !
On another note I need some urgent help I didn't realize the problem was this bad !

Anyone know what these light/neon green and light orange hopping bugs are ? They seem to be growing in number gradually on my plant and there's bite marks like in the image provided . What are they ? Are they eating my plant ? Is something else ? My POS iPhone (I can't wait until I get a good 'ol android again) doesn't ever seem to like focusing on anything close to the camera , rather BS in the background that holds no importance . Is there a workaround ? I tried putting my hand behind with moderate success .

IMG_055827.JPG
IMG_055735.JPG
IMG_055628.JPG

If you buy nutes from Home Depot, get something designed for growing tomatoes. The nute requirements aren't exactly the same, but they are close.

Yeah you have a point there . Didn't think of that !
On another note I need some urgent help I didn't realize the problem was this bad !

Anyone know what these light/neon green and light orange hopping bugs are ? They seem to be growing in number gradually on my plant and there's bite marks like in the image provided . What are they ? Are they eating my plant ? Is something else ? My POS iPhone (I can't wait until I get a good 'ol android again) doesn't ever seem to like focusing on anything close to the camera , rather BS in the background that holds no importance . Is there a workaround ? I tried putting my hand behind with moderate success.

You'd probably have more success starting your own thread about it. The only visibly light green bugs affecting cannabis that I'm aware of are thrips and aphids. You would want to take care of either pronto. I believe neem oil and spinosad (brand name: monterey garden insect spray) would get rid of thrips. I'm not sure if those products are affective in the control of aphids. I've never had to deal with them before, but aphids will kill your plant much faster than thrips will so it would be in your best interest to get on that right away.

See if you can catch one in a jar and take it to the local garden center/nursery and they might be able to identify it for you.

Idk where my post went but it's Candy Striped Leaf Hoppers ! I Neem Oiled the hell out of em . And yeah I was thinking the same while reading some labels , I might get some liquid miracle grow . Didn't have money on me when I went . But here's a better pic :

IMG_055931.JPG

Best case for nutes, order some good ones from Amazon. There are plenty made specifically for cannabis that should do much better than Miracle Grow.

I've always wanted to watch a drone land on my doorstep haha , I'll go to amazon . I'll check if they carry Nature's Nectar . Thank you guys for all the help , much appreciated !

Oh KSum I'm stealing part of your signature :p I would also like for people to point out if I'm incorrect about something . I hold much more respect for those who say things to me rather than behind my back as well .

And marzbadrock that is a beautiful plant indeed . I am sold on the NN nutes :)

Back
Top Bottom