New and need a little help from my friends

HuckleberrySour

420 Member
Hi everybody my name is James and im new to the site and new to cultivating...my state has medical legalization and I use mary j. Medicinally for epilepsy. I started an indoor grow with no knowledge, just one plant and need help...heres a pic of her and she is i think 3 months old
16459759698474160429718904403751.jpg

Hi everybody my name is James and im new to the site and new to cultivating...my state has medical legalization and I use mary j. Medicinally for epilepsy. I started an indoor grow with no knowledge, just one plant and need help...
Well hello HuckleberrySour (great name btw!!) And :welcome: to :420:

You've come to the right place for help with your medicine.

My best suggestion would be to start a grow journal, come back here and drop us a link (more growers will be by to say hello).

You also can post in the FAQ for some quick advice.

Here's a link to help you get started.

I dont really know what im doing and not sure if she should look lke she does i dont have any nodes
You can drop us a quick picture here. We'll do what we can, and other more experienced growers will also be by.

A grow journal can be your best resource as a new grower. you can have growers from all over follow along and offer their input.

Well hello HuckleberrySour (great name btw!!) And :welcome: to :420:

You've come to the right place for help with your medicine.

My best suggestion would be to start a grow journal, come back here and drop us a link (more growers will be by to say hello).

You also can post in the FAQ for some quick advice.

Here's a link to help you get started.
Good looking out man

not bad for a first try. do you know the strain or if it is femimized ?
have a quick read through this and answer what you can

i can see a few things i'd probably correct from here but you gotta tell us more before we can do much.

not bad for a first try. do you know the strain or if it is femimized ?
have a quick read through this and answer what you can

Thank you give me few ive got to go to store but i found a seed in some dispensary and planted it in miracle grow potting soil..no grow room yet but have the room for it

Hi James, may I suggest you obtain one of the many available growing guides that have been published. It will give you a good overview of the whole topic and is a reference work you'll find useful for as long as you are a grower! I bought a copy of Ed Rosenthal's book back in the '70s and have the more recent edition as well.

what have you got for light ?

you're doing good for miracle grow. it's really a poor soil for cannabis. you're gonna want to learn about cannabis specific soil and nutrients.

i was gonna cue in on the pot size as well but i'm thinking this might be a window or low light grow. the pot itself could use more soil. plus the given media. don't wanna toss too much at once til there's an idea how @HuckleberrySour is set presently.

A bigger pot with more soil would help. That plant looks just like my GDPs do, and that's because I left them in 4" pots for too long. What kind of light are you using and what is the wattage, how close is the light to the top of the plant, and how many hours is the light running per day? It looks like it's preflowering and it's female to me.
I run my lights at 18 hours on and 6 hours off during the growth period, and go to the standard 12 on and 12 off for flowering.

Back
Top Bottom