Male for sure?

YoshiTokes420

Supposed to be feminized purple afghan kush from dinnafem seed co
420-magazine-mobile1716037054.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Male for sure ??

Thank you. Well hopefully the other one doesn't do the same.

i wouldnt have chopped that. ive had plants with this and produce perfectly fine buds........ next time just watch the bulb if it stays as one. its a calyx................ if more pop out around that one then its hermed on you............ dont freak as soon as you notice something like this... just watch the plant.. youd have plenty of time to identify and remove if need be.. the balls need some time to produce their pollen. once you notice a male you can still have a week before they bust open. oh and sometimes these plants love to plot one or two really good seeds in their buds........ ever wonder why some super fire buds had that lucky seed inside, and wasnt completely ravished by a male?

i wouldnt have chopped that. ive had plants with this and produce perfectly fine buds........ next time just watch the bulb if it stays as one. its a calyx................ if more pop out around that one then its hermed on you............ dont freak as soon as you notice something like this... just watch the plant.. youd have plenty of time to identify and remove if need be.. the balls need some time to produce their pollen. once you notice a male you can still have a week before they bust open. oh and sometimes these plants love to plot one or two really good seeds in their buds........ ever wonder why some super fire buds had that lucky seed inside, and wasnt completely ravished by a male?
Well shit lol I guess I shouldn't have gotten rid of it. I appreciate the input man but I guess we will see when I get a clone off the other one and flower it. If its the same or different ya know. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom