Male or Jemale.. first grow

fUegoPLease!

hey heads watz good? let me know wats up is it a girl??? also my plant is like a lil over 2ft... should i flower now??? its juz enterin a lil bit over 2 months.. any help would b greeeat..
mj4.JPG

lookin sexy!
mj1_1103151.JPG

pistals ryte???
mj21.JPG

Re: male or female.. first grow

it looks like it's starting to show it's still a little early but looks female so far. It's time to flower. Nice plant!

fUegoPLease! said:

MAAAALLLLEEEE!!! i've seen that sight all too many times

yessss! ha...thankz cracker! any other comments and verifications of a lady would be appreciated...

if it is male those sacs wil be showing very soon. I wouldn't discredit snagglefunk just yet.

yo I know for a FACT that's a male... i've seen those horrid little things too many times be4...

is that your only plant? if it is you can keep it but if you're planning on growing another in the same room it would be best to get rid of it before it pollinates go ahead and let it go for a few more days so you can see what the sacs actually look like then kill it and make some cannabutter or hash males have a low THC content but they can still get you high just not blazed

cool, hopefully it was a false alarm. Put in 12/12 and flower it will probably show within a week

seriously... look at the ones I circled... they're not coming from a fan leaf like the pic you took... they're coming out of an already-formed branch shoot... NOT another branch there... TRUST me... i'm telling you for FACT... not supposed... I know for a fact that's a male... grow it out if you want... but don't get your hopes up...

snag's right I was being optimistic. Plant some more seeds get them started and get rid of that plant when it shows sex. It's good for you to know what a male looks like

no problem man... i'm here to help... good luck with your next one

Back
Top Bottom