Male plants good for anything?

trace854

My garden is growing well and is now into the third week of flowering. I have about a 50/50 mix of male and female plants. I know about removing the males before pollenation for better female buds, but do I just throw the males out or do they have any smoke potential? Thanks. :hmmmm:

Thanks man. I've cut 'em down and tossed em. Now I just have to wait for the ladies to get their shit together and then....game on! :grinjoint:

No... normally, shwag has seeds... seeds=female...
I hear males can be usefull though... I mean shit, I wouldn't throw it away...

I think hash is talking about hermi's. Exposing plants that are in 12/12 cycle to irregular light for prolonged periods can stress female plants and cause hermaphrodites , wich is a plant displaying both male and female sexes thus it self pollenates. Although not all plants that are exposed to irregular lighting will hermi there is a such thing as TRUE females. A hermi trait will only be expressed in a plant that posses the trait in the first place. Males can be used to make hash but if wont be that great,

brushtail

some people say u can make hash thats not that great and some say u cant whats the truth? and if u can hows the best way?the iso way or whatever its called where u take and mix with alchol and then boil in pyrex dish?

Back
Top Bottom