Manitiba newbi

420firstgrow1

Hey everyone, call me Mitchy and am a firt time grower. Bc haze/kush and blue berry, I got around seven of each! They are around six weeks old and am wondering if anyone has had experience with advanced nuts? If someone could give me some info that be awesome. I got trantula, pirahna, carbo, rhino skin, iguana juice grow and bloom version, and bud candy, big bud, bud factor x and final phase. Haha alot of goodies but like I said this ism first time and i throw bunk out I only smoke preemo ya no. Just wanting to know the amounts of these products and when to use them exactl and how often and if u can mix most of them together then feed or what? And how to use carbo with conduction of trantula and pirahna?

Thanks dude and good to hear am not the only newbie. And ya pal I've done research, some people say half what on the bottle and my advanced chart i found is probably right it's says about 1 ml per kind and three week one to eight but does say If I can mix it all into one bottle and do it all at one and water next time they need a drink and feed water so on. To me seems like putting four or five veg things together is a little much but maybe not there all organic. Or suppose to be anyways

Never tried Advanced nutes, i'm using one of our sponsors Blue Planet Nutrients, works wonders. Welcome to the 420 forums, 420firstgrow. Although I've never used those nutes a good rule of thumb is to start your feedings at a light 1/4 dose feed to see how they react, slowly work your way up the chart but keep and eye on your plant and how she reacts. :thumb: For a first grow I would also try to stay away from too many different types of supplements/additives, just incase something goes wrong, you can trace your steps and find what went wrong. With all these different things you will be clueless as I've been feeling throughout my first grow. Keep up the great work bud, and again welcome to 420magazine! :Namaste:

:peace: CA215

Would u put em all in the same bottle CA215 and mix and feed and cut back 1/4 of solutions? Or in separate bottles and let them sit?

Yup exactly what crash111 said.. I feed my plants by hand from a 5 gal jug, I fill up to 4 gallons and let sit for 24 hours (due to the excess chlorine in our Cali water) to evaporate the excess nasty. Once you do that you want to mix each part of your nutrients in separately and give them a nice mix after each dose you mix in, make sure you are starting off with 1/4 dose of what they are telling you to use. This ensures tyour plants will take up these utrients and not just get blasted with a huge hard dose of nutes they've never seen. Build em up to break em down :laugh: If you are using powdered nutrients make sure you let each dose dissolve before mixing in and watering :Namaste:

Have a good day ya'll!

:peace: CA215

Back
Top Bottom