Marijuana Growing Vocabulary With Slang

Re: Marijuana Growing Vocabulary w/ Slang

I would love to see an update to this thread. Maybe you can put the leaf pictures in that tell us nute burn ect. If they are at the beginning I am half asleep.

alien8,

Thats not a bad idea at all with the pictures. Would be awesome if we could collect pictures of the different words and make the word a hyper-link to the picture.

Example: CFL = Picture of cfl bulb, scrog = picture of two plants under a grid, etc....

Maybe even a 420magazine wiki so we can all work and contribute to it until we have something good enough to make into a stickied post. Would definitely be awesome to point someone to a picture of nute-burn or root rot that includes a definition and the most common reasons why it occurs. Then maybe even link that back to a post on the best ways to remedy the problem.

Thoughts?

I love it. People learn from different pictures. I have seen the standard male female pics but when I saw some real plants some better then others it was fantastic.

Maybe some of the really good growers will help with this and bring in the knowledge of leaf problems among the other stuff you mentioned.

If it can be compiled it would be way better then a book.

Back
Top Bottom