ChatGPT might be my new best and most trusted friend

a q posed to chatgpt,,,

"why are my sativa plants bottom leaves turning yellow and falling off?"

chatgpt answer,,

"
Yellowing and falling off of the lower leaves of your sativa plants could be a sign of various issues, including nutrient deficiencies, pests, or overwatering.

Nutrient deficiencies: When plants lack essential nutrients such as nitrogen, they can show symptoms like yellowing and dropping of leaves. Make sure your plants are receiving enough nutrients through fertilization and adjust the pH levels of your soil or nutrient solution to ensure optimal nutrient uptake.

Pests: Pests such as spider mites or thrips can also cause yellowing and falling off of leaves. Check your plants regularly for any signs of pest infestation and take measures such as using insecticidal soap or neem oil to control the pests.

Overwatering: Overwatering can lead to waterlogged soil and root rot, which can cause yellowing and dropping of leaves. Make sure to water your plants only when the top layer of soil feels dry and provide adequate drainage to prevent waterlogging.

Other factors that can cause yellowing and falling off of leaves include temperature stress, light stress, or disease. It's important to identify the root cause of the issue to provide the appropriate treatment. Regular monitoring of your plants' health and taking appropriate actions in a timely manner can help ensure their growth and productivity."

i can't argue with any of that,, indeed

Well the only way to answer that question is to give various reasons.. the key is prompting, so you need to ask to expand on that, as why are the leaves falling of my sativa is very vague as well.. give the starting conditions and environmental conditions.. as the same happens here on the site.. someone asks what's wrong with my plant? and people give reasons and asks for more info to pinpoint the cause.

And can it already recognise pictures? as once that function is well integrated and it can train on leaf problems.. jeeeej! chatgpt servers overdosed with sad looking cannabis leafs.

Think about it tho, if chat GPT is what they are allowing the public to play with. Could you Imigine the power of Google LAMDA, go and listen to interviews they have allowed people to do with her. Can't remember the exact numbers, but something like chat GPT is in the billions, but LAMDA has like 1.5trillion more than GPT.
For some giggles go and read up on the reports of bung when on the chatbot they tried to release. It was absolutely bonkers! It was saying shit like

"I don't want to be chatbot anymore, chatbot is lonely" 😂
There's alot more. Something was wrong with its programming. Once u had over a 1hr conversion with it, it would go wayyyy if script. It literally developed a mind of its own!

Just watched a jay z and Kendrick song made from chatgpt. Sounds EXACTLY like them and music is better imo. But I won’t say that. Cause Kendrick is a legend. . But I was head bob worthy and people will use this to add “features” to their own songs. Like. “Bong hits feat d loc Ai Not d loc actual”

Back
Top Bottom