Marijuana Hidden in Secret Room in Southwest Side Home

BluntKilla

Authorities discovered one thousand pounds of marijuana inside a southwest side home. The home is located on the 4200 block of West Valencia, several blocks west of Camina de la Tierra.

Pima County Sheriff's deputies stumbled upon the stash house Sunday morning, while responding to an unrelated call in the neighborhood. Deputies say they smelled the marijuana near the home, and called in the Counter-Narcotics Alliance.

Inside the home, officers discovered a wall paneling in the living room, that peels down to reveal a hidden area used to store stacks upon stacks of bundled marijuana.

"Not surprising at all," said Dany Molina, a neighbor who lives across the street. "As far as I'm concerned, (that's how it is) on this side of town, I've been here for 40 years."

While this bust went down quietly, he fears the next time, it might not.

"I can imagine if something happens wrong, there's going to be stuff flying left and right," he said. "Then, it's going to be a problem."

No one was inside the home during the bust. The investigation is on-going.

Newshawk: BluntKilla - 420Times
Source: KOLD 13 News
Author: Teresa Jun
Copyright: 2006 WorldNow and KOLD

lol. Responding to an unrelated call and smelled marijuana near the home and called in the Narcotics Counter Alliance????

hmmmm........

Back
Top Bottom