Marijuana Ice Cream

CubsRule420

Has anybody ever seen a recipe for ice cream with butter or oil? I am thinking that you could probably just add butter and then do the normal process...but I was wondering if anybody else had an idea on how to do this.
Thanks
CubsRule420 :bong:

I know you are in an area where you don't have the COOPs like in Cali, but there is a product line in Cali thak makes I think 3 flavors of "tainted" ice cream from a manufacturer witha great reputation for strong quality...I think using ganja butter probably is how they do it.

Has anybody ever seen a recipe for ice cream with butter or oil? I am thinking that you could probably just add butter and then do the normal process...but I was wondering if anybody else had an idea on how to do this.
Thanks
CubsRule420 :bong:

Amongst 65,000 users on this forum, and NOBODY has a recipe for Gange ice cream?

:trance:

I just saw this on CNN News last week, and could almost taste the ice cream through the screen.. left me drooling nonetheless..

We MUST find a recipe for this.. I must know how to make this.. I live in Canada, and we're not as progressive us our big USA cousins down south..

Pray tell someone must have done this and can post..?!

Pass this thread around.. you know ice cream will be worth the effort..

:yummy:

LOL. Cheers.

Butter in ice cream ...ehhhh. the high fat content might cause problems when the ice cream sets. same problem i ran into when i made peanut butter ice cream.

I think a better method would be to make canni-milk or cream. here is a good vanilla ice cream recipe from alton brown.

* 2 cups half-and-half
* 1 cup whipping cream
* 1 cup minus 2 tablespoons sugar
* 2 tablespoons peach preserves (not jelly)
* 1 vanilla bean, split and scraped

Directions

Combine all ingredients (including the bean and its pulp) in a large saucepan and place over medium heat. Attach a frying or candy thermometer to inside of pan. (see note below) Stirring occasionally, bring the mixture to 170 degrees F. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Remove the hull of the vanilla bean, pour mixture into lidded container and refrigerate mixture overnight to mellow flavors and texture.

Put in your ice cream machine and follow manufacturer's directions.

So i would think that you could just add ground up bud to that mixture. but run it through cheese cloth at the end. to get out all the weed bits. and give it a taste... if the weed flavor is too strong add some vanilla extract.

I would think it would need to cook in that milk mixture for a little while, to get all the thc out. I cannot say for sure, maybe a more experienced canni-cook can comment on that.

But i know you can make canni-milk/cream and once you have that ice cream is simple.

what it looks like here is...

that they infuse the cream. So thats probably what you should do, then go ahead with making the ice cream. It has tons of fat in it so it should work.

Yes here is a youtube recipe for custard but you can easily change it to ice cream after you have the base.
Just need to pick up a double boiler and an icecream maker but that will run you like 60 in total or you can do it the manual way...but thats a pain lol. I tried it and it was great so enjoy!!

Milk can be infused with herbs and glycerin is always the best option when dealing with sweets that normally wouldn't contain butter. I've found a good combination of both is the best due to the delicate flavors of the infused cream and the punch of the glycerin. I tried posting my favorite recipe but it was pulled because it had a incredibly small amount of alcohol. I say stick with a normal recipe but use infused glycerin and you wont go wrong!

Back
Top Bottom