Marijuana is not dangerous

yeefoo

Marijuana is dangerous to Textile and plastics industries because hemp cloth is cheaper and longer lasting than cotton blends. Marijuana is dangerous to the Lawyers cops prison guards and the rest of the legal system whom would be out of work if not for the flow of Marijuana arrests. Marijuana is dangerous to the big drug dealers who would rather you did crack or heroin... who would be put out of business if marijuana was relegalized. Marijuana is dangerous to the champions of industry, because in it unmotivates the working masses, they get stoned and realize that they don't have to be the slaves to industry. They realize that the flashy clothes shiny cars and big houses are not going to make them happy. Music love and friends take on new importances.

Marijuana is dangerous to the government.. Why? I knew you would ask... Because of being the safest of compulsions, even safer than overeating, gambling, drinking, tobacco products and hard drugs. Those who have in the past or in the present, partaken of the evil weed represent a majority in this country. Over fifty percent of the voting population admit to having smoked marijuana,at some point... most of the rest lie about it. Is there any question in the mind of the group assembled here today, that if every person who ever took a drag, whether they inhaled or not got behind a single candidate in any election at any level of government he or she would win by a landslide...

But most of all Marijuana is dangerous to the smokers! Not because of health or mental problems but because they become unmotivated politically, sit back as the government continues to escalate the war against its own citizens. All the while those who would be hurt the most by relegalization, continue to collect their fortunes from those of us struggling to survive at the bottom of the food chain...

many of you probably have already seen that, but for those who havent, its very interesting. i got it from Concept420 - Growing Marijuana, Pictures, Drug Testing Help

Re: Marijuana is dangerous

SHIT!

Oh, I thought YOU wrote it cus I've never seen that before but, that was really cool to read.

I don't think marijuana demotivates people politically. I vote all the time and am constantly signing petitions at moveon.org and other similar websites. Our petition actually helped stop the bush administration from drillng for oil in the alaskan wildlife lands. But that other stuff is interesting. I knew the government wanted it illegal for some reason. If everyone smoked pot all the office workers would be like that dude on office space. ha.

the government is probably the most danerous thing out there.
guns are not dangerous, the people behind the gun are dangerous.
a gun on its own is not gonna shoot anyone. but the person behind that gun.
well now thats a differant situation.

but because they become unmotivated politically, sit back as the government continues to escalate the war against its own citizens.
Speak for yourself buddy. Prop 215? SB 420? 12 states legalizing medical marijuana? Peoplwe who smoke marijuana brought those laws into being and continue to push for change thruogh political endevors. Raich Vs Ashcroft? Ever heard of that? So again, speak for yourself.
-PM

Thepurplem0nkey said:
No bickering here, simnply clarification. Theres no harm in educating the ignorant, it furthers the cause.
-PM

Amen, i'll smoke to that. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom