Marijuana leaves not normal

red1

Can anyone tell me why my plant now is only growing 1 or 3 leaves not the normal 5 leaf fan type. what kind of deficincy might it have and how can I get the plant to grow normal leaves? Any help would be appreciated. Also the new leaves curl when they are starting to grow.

I had babies with the same problem, it only happened in the seedling/young age and she straightened herself out as she matured. I think it has to do with genetics. Things to keep an eye on: only water when soil is dry, check ph (keep between 6.7 - 7) make sure light is not to close (if ur hand is uncomfortable when between light and plant then raise) check leaf color for deficiencies or nuteburn. But if otherwise she looks healthy besides those problems, and your PH is correct then just sit back and let her do her thing. Good luck man and welcome to the forums.

I had babies with the same problem, it only happened in the seedling/young age and she straightened herself out as she matured. I think it has to do with genetics. Things to keep an eye on: only water when soil is dry, check ph (keep between 6.7 - 7) make sure light is not to close (if ur hand is uncomfortable when between light and plant then raise) check leaf color for deficiencies or nuteburn. But if otherwise she looks healthy besides those problems, and your PH is correct then just sit back and let her do her thing. Good luck man and welcome to the forums.
thankyou for your reply as for my ph level that must be my problem checked it and it is low .. plant is not a baby its about 3 feet tall.Have to get the ph level up, another question Im growing outdoors will the ph level of the water if its low cause my plants ph to go low I ph the water and it is 4.5 ?:thanks:

Sorry, i refer to all my plants as babies no mater on size or age because I feel like I am their father. If the water ph is 4.5 then that will definitely lower the ph of the soil. In order to stabilize your PH i recommend adding dolomite lime to the soil, and also get a bottle of ph up and add a couple drops at a time to a gallon of water until the ph of the water hits 6.7 - 7.0. Adding nutes will always lower your ph so if you add nutes to the water then your going to have to ph up it (depending on how much nutes you add) You can test the soil PH of your plants by buying a soil ph test kit or if you only have a water ph tester then you can fill a cup with holes in bottom with soil from your plants and pour neutral ph water (7.0) and collect the runoff and measure the water PH (if you cant afford a soil tester).

Back
Top Bottom