Mars Hydro LED 960w Reflector vs 900w MarsII

Nkd420

What light is better and why. I'm having a hard time choosing the 960w has a switch for veg/bloom the mars 2 doesn't. Does this matter? What light is better the mars2 900w or the 960w reflector both have 5w leds?

A lot may have to do with your grow space. The M2 900 has a square footprint where the Reflector has a rectangular footprint.

There are definitely energy savings using the Reflector during veg. As to whether one is better than the other, no idea, I have the M2 900 but others do very well with Reflectors. :)

I can't complain about the M2 900, its done very well for me so far. I had 4 plants (2 Cherry Bomb + 2 THC Bomb) under it and have harvested 3 so far with the forth being cut today or tomorrow. So far about 250g off the 1st 3 girls so well on the way for 300g+ under a light pulling 413 watts. I am quite pleased with that for my first grow ;)

I started with a 25x23 watt CFL light hood I made that the girls vegged under until I bought the M2 900. I actually had 2 levels when I started and sprouted about 25 seeds. Most of the girls where moved outside in late may while the 4 I had been training stayed inside under the LED.

The 2 strains I grew inside are supposed to be 17-25% THC. I have only started using cannabis for pain recently so my personal experience is limited. But friends and family that have smoked for years all claim its good stuff so I am guessing I hit in the 20% range on the THC :)

Thanks so much thecelt you helped me out alot. Just one more question for you could you send me some pictures I would love to see what you have

Back
Top Bottom