Maryjane stinks, getting rid of the smell?

Rald

I've looked into carbon filters and whatnot that hook up to exhaust vents, but i don't want to bother with my homes exhaust vents so i'm trying to find a bit more of a portable solution to getting rid of the funk (wish i didnt have to, but i rent an apartment, so yeah)

does anyone know anything about this? or if it should be sufficient to get rid of the smell for 5 beautiful flowering northern light ladies?

NextReef MR1 Complete GFO and Carbon Filter Media Reactor

NextReef MR1 Complete GFO and Carbon Filter Media Reactor

and is this all i'll need? i don't really know but I've read the reviews and people say it works great. I just don't really know if this is all I need or if there is other things that go with this to make it work. I also appreciate any suggestions leading me to a product similar to what I'm looking for.

****************EDIT so i just figured out this is for an aquarium... 🤦
SOOOO I still need suggestions if anything like I'm thinking of exists... I would really like something I can plug into an outlet and let sit beside my plants or something... that would be prime.

something like this?

https://www.growtentstore.com/c.a.p.-ozn-jr-ozone-generator

I've read some reviews saying it works fantastic- has anyone had any experience using one of these? I might go ahead and get one from a website that offers at least a year warranty on it as I've read these burn out in a matter of months. It's only 90$ too, most ozone gens i've looked are alot more expensive and some even run on gas. This one you can just plug into the wall!

:thanks: :420:!!!

:peace:

Re: maryjane won't close her legs, getting rid of the smell?l

SOOOO I still need suggestions if anything like I'm thinking of exists... I would really like something I can plug into an outlet and let sit beside my plants or something... that would be prime.

something like this?

C.A.P. OZN-Jr Ozone Generator

I've read some reviews saying it works fantastic- has anyone had any experience using one of these? I might go ahead and get one from a website that offers at least a year warranty on it as I've read these burn out in a matter of months. It's only 90$ too, most ozone gens i've looked are alot more expensive and some even run on gas. This one you can just plug into the wall!

:thanks: :420:!!!

:peace:

Check out Ona Gel. The very popular ONA Gel - Odor Control for Any situation!

lol i think someone changed the name of my post... seriously haha?

Back
Top Bottom