Maybe a dumb question

Bilbobudkin420

I was just wondering is it ok to pollenate a girl that has come from a feminised seed? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I know you have to do something to a plant or use some chemical to make it produce fems so I just wasnt sure?

I was just wondering is it ok to pollenate a girl that has come from a feminised seed? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I know you have to do something to a plant or use some chemical to make it produce fems so I just wasnt sure?
You can pollinate any female with male pollen.

Feminized seeds come from a female that was pollinated by female pollen. Female pollen can be created in two ways. From using colloidal silver(or silver thiosulfate) or from letting a female in flower stay flowering long enough she creates pollen sacs. This is called Rodelization. It's a self DNA preservation technique of the plant.

I hope this answers your question.

You can pollinate any female with male pollen.

Feminized seeds come from a female that was pollinated by female pollen. Female pollen can be created in two ways. From using colloidal silver(or silver thiosulfate) or from letting a female in flower stay flowering long enough she creates pollen sacs. This is called Rodelization. It's a self DNA preservation technique of the plant.

I hope this answers your question.
Thank you bonsai yer you have. The colloidal silver was what i was referring to wasnt sure if it some how changed the seed. Dont know why it would but still lol.

Thank you bonsai yer you have. The colloidal silver was what i was referring to wasnt sure if it some how changed the seed. Dont know why it would but still lol.
The colloidal silver (as I understand) prevents ethylene production in the plant. (Don't quote me on this). That makes the flowers male. I don't understand all the biological part really. I think that was what I read. I do know because the plant is female, the pollen contains no Y chromosomes (what creates male plant possibilities).

Just sharing what I have read.

Back
Top Bottom