Mdlroad Amnesia Deelite 2nd Auto Grow

Well now it appears I have a problem. The amnesia girls aren't autos. I'm at least 99% sure. I have a new 2x2 tent I purchased to use as a drying room because of unpredictable autos. So now I need to flip. I was planning on using the 2x2 for 1 photo after I finished this run. Guess I'm going to learn photos earlier than planned. The problem is the auto will finish 1st and I'll have nowhere to dry it. I'll think of s something. Any suggestions would be welcome. The seeds were purchased from a sponsor. I will not order from them again. This is not the 1st issue with their product

What's happening @Mdlroad

Sorry to hear you are having issues with a sponsor. I have you tried to contact them?

Your last images the ladies looked fine. Any images of the problem or is it the plants timing to switch?

Photos are not difficult to grow, they just require a little more on your part switching to flower. 12/12 days or a close variation, where your auto's (I am guessing) are on 18/6 days.

Last thing, if it is a photo, your drying tent will make an excellent veg tent. Are you other two ladies on the same schedule? If they are it is just a matter of rotating them.

Have you thought about a paper bag or a cardboard box for drying? I just hang mine in a cupboard in the same room.

I'll stop occasionally to see how you are coming along.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
TY for the response. Timing is the problem. I intend to move the amnesia to the 2x2. I ordered a viparspectrum xs1000 then flip to flower. The deelite auto will finish long before the amnesia and no place to dry. I guess I'll start looking for a cardboard box to serve the purpose. I was planning on switching to photo periods after this run. Looks like I'm going to be doing that sooner than expected.

IMG_20210630_050214130_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210630_050210217_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom