Medi One 1 Part

Hey there fellow growers and smokers. I'm new to this site, but not new to growing. I am just starting a new program for me. The Medi one 1 part food. Has anyone here used it? What kind of success have you had with it? I have a few questions regarding measurements of food for a peat moss/ perilite grow medium. Anyone that has used it, I would appreciate your input.

A suggestion: Post full ingredients list and/or a picture of labels, and you will have opened your question up to people who have knowledge about the nutritional requirements of cannabis who do not have specific experience with that particular product.

A suggestion: Post full ingredients list and/or a picture of labels, and you will have opened your question up to people who have knowledge about the nutritional requirements of cannabis who do not have specific experience with that particular product.
I'm looking for people who have used this particular product. That's why I asked for anyone who has use this product. I'm not looking for general answers. I'm looking for specific answers regarding real experience with this product.

Back
Top Bottom