Santa Cruz OG, SSH, medi bud. LED grow. Help is totaly welcome

Planter

This is my first time growing on my own, with abit of knowledge. i am growing in my 4x4x7 grow tent using 180w LEDs. I have got 2 sativas ( super silver haze and santa cruz og) and 1 indica (medi bud).
I am using Fox farm fertilizers:
ocean forest soil
Nturients:
grow big
big bloom
tiger bloom

I have had the medi bud for a lil longer than the other two so i have already given it, its first week of nutes, just the big bloom. then second week will be big bloom and grow big. I just got my two sativas clones yesterday and just gave it a good watering when transplanted in my soil at around 6pm and already these babies are both standing tall and reaching for the light, i was very suprised they didnt really get stressed. i blame the lights for this. Nice one Mike.
ill be doin the LST, the medi bud is already in the LST and i am just waiting for the others to settle in there new home before i start bending them. the SSH is a bit smaller than the other two but i am hopin it will shoot up and catch up with the others. well that is where i am at rite now. my digital camera can take photos in the led light but is not the best of quality. i am gonna take some tonight and will put pics up tonite or tomo if i can figure out how to. well thanks for reading and any HELP would be very appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom