Medical/legal question

NCDude

I read from time to time that some state law makers here in N.C. are in favor of some kind of law that favors medical cannabis. Its pretty conservative here, I don't think I'll see any changes in my life time, but I could be wrong...

I was curious about some basics for you folks who live in states where it is legal to grow and posses cannabis for your' health issues..

I would guess every state is differnt, but can you obtain seeds and cuttings for the stores that sell cannibus? Are there co-ops where you swap amd trade?

Re: Medical/legal question...

In CO, a few places sell cuttings and seeds, as far as how legal it is, I've heard different things. Dr. recomendations vary from each patient, but it was very easy to get my card...actually had it the same week i moved to CO, before i had my permanent state ID, haha i used a temp. I haven't seen any co-ops but i live in a small town, but i'd imagine some stores would trade if the product is good enough

what part of NC? I just moved from there

I think the use of the word LAW is kinda naive if you have looked in to the law you will find they are statues not law, yes they are given the force of law by the consent but do you consent? It is not against the law to grow weed anywhere you should study the one and only law, that is common law, the law of the land. Only a slave needs to ask permission so try to remember who you are?

Back
Top Bottom