Medical Marijuana Card

juniorkush

hey i was wondering if i dont have medical history can i still get medical marijuana card.iv dislocated my left knee sevral times never went to hospital i knew the bill would be 2 much but untill this day i get really bad pains almost every day i live n montana would still be able to get medical marijuana card

probably not unless you find a really cool doctor,,but thats just my guess,, i live in Wa.

o ok does a car accident go in ur medical history

if you went to a doctor for it,,,

yea i did

then talk with that doctor,,,, tell him the pain sucks,,, and the pills don't help,,, tell him you tried pot and it takes the edge off and makes it better,,,,you'll have to say the pills don't work as good as the pot,,,,, good luck......

If you have a history of pain and it is on record with a doctor and "IF" he/she cant or wont reccomend medical marijuana.
Go to the records dept and get a copy of your records and take it to a Dr that will. If your state has medical marijuana they shouldnt be hard to find. Calling a dispencery for infomation on local Dr's is a great way to start!

As long as you can come up with the $200, or whatever the MJ doctors in your area charge, you can probably get your card.

thanks guys yea cuz i dont have medical record really but hope i cant stil get it

Back
Top Bottom