Medical Marijuana, DEA Prostitutes and 10,000,000 Users

Jacob Bell

I am utilizing the third definition of prostitutes, namely “to devote to an unworthy or debasing cause. Actually, I have no concern for what D E A employees do on their off-duty hours. It’s a matter of “don’t ask, don’t tell.

The latest load of crap from the D E A is replete with Reefer Madness offal which requires correction and I am a person who can do it.

I have 50 plus yeas of studying the Pharmacology and Therapeutics of Cannabis as medicine which was widely used from about 1850 to 1937 in the U.S. with Government approval of three main Cannabis medicines for at least 100 medical conditions and the Government states 10,000,000 use it daily obviously without harm.

There are at least 10,000 medical articles in the literature attesting to its value as medicine and the lack of harmful or adverse effects. To quote from the D E A article “science views Marijuana as medicine” and secondly, “the D E A targets sick and dying patients using the drug” BOTH ARE TRUE. It is also the safest medicine ever found.

These D E A imbeciles bleet about the danger of smoking Marijuana. Wellll, smoking it causes mild respiratory irritation about as harmful as barbecue smoke. The F D A responsible for monitoring drugs and their good and harmful effects should direct their monitoring to Oxycontin and anti-depressant drugs which they approved and are killing or have killed thousands.

Marijuana never killed anyone! and the Controlled Substances Act (C S A) is a complete idiotic farce.

The D E A quotes adverse blathering about the false allegations of harm of the drug by

1. American Medical Association (A M A);

2. The American Society of Addiction Medicine (A S A M);

3. The American Cancer Society (A C S), (The A C S members were among the first to approve the drug for Cancer pain and anorexia, nausea and vomiting of Chemotherapy);

4. The American Glaucoma Society (A G S) (eye doctors have found the drug excellent for Glaucoma);

5. The American Academy of Pediatrics (A A P) (they won’t admit thousands of adolescents are using it without real harm);

6. The National Multiple Sclerosis Society (N M S S ) (MS patients have found it excellent medicine);

7. The British Medical Society (B M A) (they seem to think Cannabis increases heart disease, lung cancer, bronchitis and emphysema --- none are true).

The American Institute of Medicine (I O M) published a book in 1999 using obsolete medical information about very poor grade Cannabis which was about as useful and harmful as Alfalfa Hay. Currently used Medical Marijuana is much safer with less adverse side effects than ANY other medicine.

The F D A (and their hirelings) falsely state that there are better, safer drugs than Cannabis. They are full of feces.

The F D A touts Marinol, synthetic THC, patients hate it and won’t use it if they can get the natural substance. If Marinol THC is good how come natural THC is harmful?

The D E A article decries the advocates for Marijuana legalization such as Marijuana Policy Project (M P P); Ed Rosenthal, senior editor of High Times; billionaires who support legalization such as George Soro, Peter Lewis, George Zimmer, and John Sperling. They have contributed about $2,000,000 for support. The U.S. and State Governments spend about $80,000,000 combating Marijuana use each year.

They also decry self medication with Marijuana. They should compare it to the DRUGS alcohol and tobacco which kill close to millions every year.

The D E A points out the many states, cities and counties which have legalized Marijuana. One would think this would have caused numerous and massive adverse medical problems. NOT SO, it is successfully and safely treating hundreds of medical conditions.

I have read 15 pages of the D E A Marijuana dangers report. It is more ribald fun than the movie REEFER MADNESS.

MARIJUANA AND THE D E A: LIES, LIES, LIES, AND MORE LIES!!!

News Hawk- GuitarMan313 420 MAGAZINE
Source: salem-news.com
Author: Dr. Phil Leveque
Copyright: Salem-News.com
Website: Medical Marijuana, DEA Prostitutes and 10,000,000 Users

Back
Top Bottom