Medical Marijuana In San Diego

I just gotta give a plug here to the OBD. If you're shopping in San Diego it's the place to go. You'll find it on www.norml.org under patients clubs. I've onle been to 3 clubs but once I went there I never looked for another.

Yes Sir,^^ Its the place to go but needs to be cleaned up a bit and clones need to be in desperatley because Clones are like finding needle in a hay stack. Theyre are more greaters ones around just look on norml as said above because you'll find some great clubs, Weedtracker co-op menu list, SD, Farm is a great club and have theyre online menu updated, Its great :D.

I'll try to get over there and finish the wall for you they still haven't given me an answer on that vent pipe hangin through the window. Have you been there since the raids It's looking a lot better.
True about thoses clones they haven't had shit in awhile

Well my good buddy who worked theyre moved back to LA, Then the carpet started getting kinda gross and sloppy, the patient I caregive for said the same and this was his #1 club but now its kinda getting lame, Theyre selling 30 a gram to 25 a gram for THE DANK of the DANK, But you can always get something nice for 50-60, I love how they brought the 1g to oz , some clubs are nothing below a 1/8 and wont do price cuts, Try going to FarmAC its on weedtracker, you'll love it cracker, great smelling meds, all in jars, edibles,hash and great prices on all kinds =D, Farm has to be my #1 club right now because theyve been hosting partys and have some great activist's guiding them, I met the guy who started the Cannabis Cup :), It was chill. In 2 weeks theyre having a party at Balboa Park if you havent heard, Going to be a blast :)

Try going to FarmAC its on weedtracker
Thanks for the tip!
What day is that Balboa party I've been wanting to go but couldn't remember when?

That DEA raid really screwed things up for them they're getting it back together though give it time.

Yeah its back to normal finally, Native Sun is finally shutdown and I believe they got arrested for possesion on state route, The party is on 2/15/06, aka The 10 year anniversery of Prop 215, Celebrating Freedom, Going to be a blast, Each club in SD is going to have theyre own booth full of edibles, Its in 2 weeks and on Wensday from 6:30 - 10:30, The clubs here are passing out these nice ass cards, Ed Rosenthal is going to be theyre and well Its going to be 1 hell of a party :).

Hey 215-ers: Medical Marijuana Week!

2/11 through 2/19 in Norcal

Sanoma County Kick-off Party

California Marijuana Party's Art Party (SF)

Spread the Love Valentine's Seed Planting (Hippie Hill, Golden Gate Park)

215's 10th Anniversary Party (SF)

Marijuana Film Fest (Oakland)

Comedy Night (Location and Time TBA)

Medical Cannabis Town Hall (SF)

Medical Marijuana University (location TBA)

details @ www.SafeAccessNow.org 510-251-1856

What a long, strange trip it's been.. :cheesygrinsmiley:

hey I'm new to the site but I still have to introduce myself in the intro forum but I was just out in Diego like in december and if you go on University st or Blvd whichever its called I'm not sure of the cross st but it's located next to overdrive skate shop and it's called the Green Room. we got an 8th of some Panama Red ($65 8th's Re-DICK-U-LESS, BUT YOU GET A FREE "DIME" BAG BUT IT'S WAY MORE AT LEAST 1.3G CUASE THAT SHIT ROLLED A SLUGGER) but they are exspensive but all that shit is fire.... but word of advice if you have smoked Sensai Star before don't buy theirs becasue it's a low grade go with Panama

Get the best medical products at affordable prices from Tiger Medical, Inc. We provide the quality products and equipments .For more information, you can login to our website.

Back
Top Bottom