Medical Marijuana Invention Revolutionizes Patient Treatment With "The Vapor Inhaler"

Researchers at "The Vapor Inhaler" have come up with the "cutting edge" of medical marijuana treatment. Introducing, "The Vapor Inhaler," the world's only patent right herbal vapor compression system, which allows the patient to compress herbal vapor into portable glass canisters, up to 1/2 oz, and dispense with the inhaler dispenser unit, just like asthmatic sufferers use. This gives patients the capacity to have complete mobility with no herb, pipe, vaporizer or lighter. Patients can just take their inhaler and go. Using the iNhaler is simple, convenient, sanitary and saves vapor. Please check out "THE VAPOR iNHALER'S" website for more complete information.

The Vapor Inhaler allows the patient to control their Medical Marijuana treatments. This is the solution for medical marijuana portability and dosage, where and when you need it.

Many dispenceries, caregivers, collectives and growers are looking forward to "THE VAPOR iNHALER"s next generation commercialized herbal compression systems, specifically designed for the cannister resale markets. The compressed vapor stays "fresh" in the air tight glass cannisters for up to 3 months. This can save Growers and Collectives up to 28% in lost revenue, due to "stale" herb sitting in inventory. This same savings can be gained by the Dispenceries and Caregivers, who may buy more inventory when the price is down and have the capacity to store it for resale to the end user at a later date. "THE VAPOR iNHALER" marketing team is currently working on commercial system applications, so that the growers and providers will be able to private label their pre-compressed herbal products, enabling them to capture a much larger market share, while providing their clients with convenient cannister purchases, instead of the traditional herb with the accompanying paraphernalia.

Coming Soon: Generation II, III and IV!!! . THE VAPOR iNHALER'S explosive growth mirrors the medical marijuana industries growth within the last several months. In fact, THE VAPOR iNHALER has now added a third shift, working overtime to keep up with the enormous demand for the systems.

NewsHawk: Ganjarden: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: TradingMarkets.com
Copyright: 2010 The Connors Group, Inc.

Re: Medical Marijuana Invention Revolutionizes Patient Treatment With "The Vapor Inha

checked out the website, pretty cool device.:bravo:

Re: Medical Marijuana Invention Revolutionizes Patient Treatment With "The Vapor Inha

my hubby has emphysema. he uses abuterol and one other inhaler. i believe these are steroids. he is hoping to get something with oxygen although the doctor doesn't think that is going to help him breather better. would this device be able to provide oxygen and herb?

I found the websites non muting of the sound to annoying to sit through and to surf to so Thumbs Down as I don't tolerate that from ANY website.

:lot-o-toke:I sent them a letter asking some very important questions....

1. how do they keep the vapor from settleing when these canisters are used or stored for upto 3 months?

2. How is the vapor kept in suspension as when I used a vapor bag, if let sit by morning its all settled out to the sides of the bag rather than being useable

these are both pretty much the same type of question but I wont shell out 5-600 dollars without knowing the answer as good quality medicine is 1. hard to come by if you dont grow it yourself and 2. real expensive if this unit does not work as stated. Ill post their answer if I get a reply ;)

Well it's been weeks and I have yet to get a reply from them on these questions. The 1st email I sent them did not ask these questions but was more about build quality etc and they answered that within an hour lol. The problem a unit of this nature poses is that vapor does NOT stay suspended indefinitely but settles out. Take a vapor bag for instance....fill it with vapor and set it down. Once you've forgotten about it and at least 30 minutes has passed go back and take a look. You'll notice that the once almost opaque white filled bag is now totally see through. This is what it looks like once the vapor is no longer suspended in the air captured inside the balloon. Until this "company" can answer how they keep the vapor suspended and useable I would stay away....far away.

Back
Top Bottom