Medical Marijuana Is Not Ideal For Pets, But Hemp Is Safe, Legal And Effective

The General

Seattle - Doctors Greg Copas and Sarah Brandon, the veterinarians who have developed Canna-Pet supplements in conjunction with MIT-educated entrepreneur Dan Goldfarb, want the public to know about a new type of "medical cannabis" - one made from legal hemp. Unlike the medical cannabis available with a prescription at dispensaries, which has high levels of THC and produces undesirable psychoactive effects in animals, hemp is not psychoactive because it has almost zero THC. In place of THC, hemp contains higher levels of other therapeutic phytocannabinoids and terpenes.

According to Dr. Copas, "We do not advocate the administration of marijuana, by any route, to animals in order to produce medical benefit or to produce any psychotropic effect. There is far too much Δ9-THC in commercially available cannabis, and it is not appropriate for animal consumption. Rather, we are advocating the administration and continued research into the non-psychotropic phytocannabinoids and terpenes, which are found in hemp, for the purposes of adjunctive and palliative therapy in companion animals and equine species.
The pharmacologic problem of eliminating the undesirable psychotropic effects while maximizing the specific medical benefits of these compounds is solved by limiting Δ9-THC concentration to below 0.3%, which renders them non-psychoactive."

Dr. Brandon adds, "When used in conjunction with traditional therapies, phytocannabinoids often allow for much lower dosing of drugs that have potential negative side effects. We find this especially true of pain and anti-flammatory medications. Phytocannabinoids and terpenes augment other medications and allow for a more balanced, multimodal approach to caring for your pet." Dan Goldfarb concludes, "We are revealing the blueprint for a powerful, natural remedy containing dozens of compounds which individually have demonstrated great therapeutic potential. When working synergistically they have profound health benefits for pets. Reports of the medicinal efficacy of cannabis can be traced back as far as 2700 BC, and we believe that ancient cannabis would most closely fit the phytocannabinoid profile of modern hemp." The developers are available to work with veterinary professionals to relay the knowledge gained through six years of treating animals using phytocannabinoid and terpene supplementation. They are also available to work directly with anyone who wishes to treat their pets with phytocannabinoids and terpenes, and have released Canna-Pet supplements to address that demand.

About Canna-Pet Supplements
Canna-Pet is the culmination of nearly two decades of investigation and experimentation in botany, phytochemistry, biology, pharmacology and medicine, and relies upon: the Cannabis sativa strain characteristics and genetics; the ability to refine plant compounds in a non-destructive manner; the endocannabinoid system inherent in mammalian biology; and the manipulation of physiologic and pathophysiologic processes through administration of medicines.

Canna-Pet products are made from 100% organic hemp, and only contain hemp, in vegetarian gel caplets.
From dosage calculations to preparing each caplet, DVMs handle everything for quality control. There are no side effects or medical conflicts with Canna-Pet, it is completely safe for any pet, regardless of their medical condition or their current medications.All Canna-Pet products are completely legal, and are available over the counter. Liquid formulation for equines now in trials, please contact us if you are interested in participating. For more information, visit Canna-Pet

Canna_Pet_for_PR.png

News Moderator - The General @ 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source: Prweb.com
Website: Medical Marijuana is Not Ideal for Pets, but Hemp is Safe, Legal and Effective

Giving Canna-Pet to a couple of my older dogs and they appear to be in less pain and are getting around much better.
Just wish they had a bulk order program as I have many dogs and its running me about $300/month now.

I had not read this thread. I wish I had known about this. I've had two cats pass away from cancer and I wish I could have made their last days more comfortable! Thanks for the :bump:

Me too Jacob, our cat Fluff died from lung cancer (of all things). We had an alternative vet treat him with herbal treatments but to no avail. I asked the vet about cannabis and she really didn't know much about it or the endocannabinoid system. Both doctors and vets are not well educated in that system, even though it is the primary regulatory system for maintaining homeostasis of the body. She was actually quite uncomfortable even discussing cannabis.

I did some research back in 2013 when Fluff was sick and found some references to cannabis oil (RS0) that had demonstrated some truly remarkable healings of cancers in humans. I simply could not find any source of cannabis oil or CBD oil that may have benefited Fluff. Canna-Pet became available at the end of October 2013, too late for Fluff.

The prohibition of cannabis has caused incalculable suffering and needless death for both humans and animals. It is a crime against humanity and a sin against life and health.

Me too Jacob, our cat Fluff died from lung cancer (of all things). We had an alternative vet treat him with herbal treatments but to no avail. I asked the vet about cannabis and she really didn't know much about it or the endocannabinoid system. Both doctors and vets are not well educated in that system, even though it is the primary regulatory system for maintaining homeostasis of the body. She was actually quite uncomfortable even discussing cannabis.

I did some research back in 2013 when Fluff was sick and found some references to cannabis oil (RS0) that had demonstrated some truly remarkable healings of cancers in humans. I simply could not find any source of cannabis oil or CBD oil that may have benefited Fluff. Canna-Pet became available at the end of October 2013, too late for Fluff.

The prohibition of cannabis has caused incalculable suffering and needless death for both humans and animals. It is a crime against humanity and a sin against life and health.

This is why I'm here now, to enable myself to supply hi quality "Phoenix Tears" for my own use.
I wish there wasn't a 50 post minimum to be able to PM other users here as I am going to attend Canna Grow Expo, in Denver this week.
Would like to find out if Colorado's Finest will be in attendance there and possibly get some pointers for a successful initial grow.

This is why I'm here now, to enable myself to supply hi quality "Phoenix Tears" for my own use.
I wish there wasn't a 50 post minimum to be able to PM other users here as I am going to attend Canna Grow Expo, in Denver this week.
Would like to find out if Colorado's Finest will be in attendance there and possibly get some pointers for a successful initial grow.

I debated going to the Canngrow Expo but ended up deciding to go to the Indo Expo in July.

Back
Top Bottom