Medical Marijuana Question

Dankdeadhead

Hey you guys, whats going on??

My name is Jon and I live I new JErsey, recently their has been some talk of medical marijuana being signed into play. Which would be super sweet! I smoke the herb for a stomach problem I have thats alittle worse then acid reflux disease. I'm on Protonix right now, but that doesnt help with the eating part of it. It'll kinda help with my stomach not hurting as much during the day, but I stil lcant eat right unless I smoke.. I also sorta have an anxiety problem. I was wondering if the stomach thing would be a legimate reason to have medical marijuana.. I think it should be. But does Anyone know how docs feel about that.
If you have any info please let me know

thanks (in advanced)
peace
Jon

Mr Dank, there are no medical marijuana laws in NJ. If they do sign a Medical Pot law you're going to have to wait awhile for the brave Docs to come forward to help. All they have are bad pot laws so your need for a MMJ friendly Doctor is moot. Sorry.. move to California. Check it out. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

NORML.org - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws - NORML.org - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws

Medical Marijuana

Drug Policy Alliance New Jersey has launched the Compassionate Use Campaign to pass legislation that would allow seriously ill patients in New Jersey to have access to medical marijuana with a doctor's recommendation. Each year thousands of New Jerseyans are diagnosed with cancer, HIV/AIDS, multiple sclerosis and other life threatening illnesses. For some of these patients currently available medications will not be effective in reducing terrible symptoms such as nausea, wasting, muscle spasms, and pain. Medical marijuana could ease suffering and improve the quality of life for these patients. Please join us in supporting Senate Bill No. 88 and Assembly Bill No. 933 which would allow seriously ill patients access to medical marijuan

https://www.drugpolicy.org/about/stateoffices/newjersey

Here's Senate Bill No 88:

S88

Her's Assembly Bill No. 993:

https://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2006/...F#search="New Jersey Assembly Bill No. 933 "

Here's the most recent article I could find on NORML's site:

NORML.org - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws - NORML.org - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws

Good luck! :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

hey spliff,
I really appreciate you looking that up for me, thanks a ton man!!!!!

Thanks pinch!

You think docs would still be scared even after the law is passed?? That'll be ridicoulse.. Luckily I'm moving to colorado soon so I wont have to deal with the east not down with peace.

Back
Top Bottom