Medical Marijuana Required by People, But How to Get it Legally?

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
When the police raided the club in Toronto named CALM, the mother of a son got worried as she feared about not getting marijuana anymore for her son. Storm Peschel is not a regular kid, he is suffering from Multiple Synostosis Syndrome and to acquire his dose of the medical marijuana, he and his mother would travel once in every two weeks to get it from CALM, or Cannabis as Living Medicine.

It has been reported that like CALM, other clubs are also not licensed and are illegally operating. The police is on a spree to shut down the business of the illegal clubs selling marijuana without any license.

Alan Young, an advocate of medical marijuana, commented that it is all because of necessity that the law is broken for the purpose of achieving something better.

Marihuana Medical Access Regulations was launched by the Federal Government to help the sick Canadians acquire marijuana for medical purposes. It has been reported by the patients that the marijuana made available by the Government is not better than what they get from the black marketers as their therapeutic qualities differ.

The Federal Government is being criticized on the grounds of not making marijuana accessible.

CALM owner Neev Tapiero said, “I knew I was helping people and I was quite confidant a jury trial would never convict me”.

NewsHawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: topnews.us
Author: Amit Pathania
Copyright: 2010 TopNews
Website: Medical Marijuana Required by People, but How to Get it Legally? | TopNews United States

• Thanks to MedicalNeed for submitting this article

Back
Top Bottom