Medical Marijuana Stolen During Home Invasion Robbery

Truth Seeker

Honolulu police are looking for four men in connection with a home invasion robbery.

It happened around midnight in Kailua.

The suspects made off with the victim's medical marijuana.

Holoholo Street in the Enchanted Lake neighborhood of Kailua is a quiet street.

But around midnight, residents heard cries for help coming from this house, where Tyler Hanlin lives.

"I heard a really loud bang on my door," said Tyler Hanlin.

Four robbers had kicked in the door to his house.

"And I kind of freaked out, grabbed my phone, and tried to call 911. But by the time I called 91, I got those two numbers dialed, and they pushed my phone out of my hand," said Tyler Hanlin.

He says the men were all wearing bandanas over their faces, and they kept demanding money from him.

"They punched me and I fell onto my bed. And they asked me for the money and I said I didn't have money, and they punched me again. And every time I tried to get up they kept punching me down, punching me down, punching me down. By the 5th or 6th time, I showed them where my weed was," said Tyler Hanlin.

The robbers took off with three jars of Tyler's medical marijuana.

And he says they left in a two-door black car.

"It was flat black not a shiny black, completely flat, almost like primer, dark tint windows. I want to say it was an Integra but I'm not completely sure and I want to say there's dark rims on there," said Tyler Hanlin.

And here's what remembers about the robbers.

Suspect #1 was about 5'8"-5'9" with a skinny build and bleach blonde hair. He was wearing a bright green long sleeve construction shirt.

Suspect #2 was about 5'10" with a heavy build.

He says those two suspects were the ones who beat him up.

And the other two stayed in the back.

Suspect #3 had a black bandana with a white skull on it.

He says all four suspects had dark complexions and appeared to be in their late teens.

Tyler, who's 21, has been using medical marijuana for the past three years to treat his stomach ailments -- which include ulcers and acid reflux.

"I can't really eat without it. Without it I would just throw up, and my meals would literally be five bites," said Tyler Hanlin.

Despite the theft, and the bruising and swelling, Tyler says he feels lucky to still be alive with no major injuries.

If you have any information that can help investigators with this case, call Honolulu police.

11461.jpg

News Hawk- TruthSeekr420 420 MAGAZINE
Source: khon2.com
Author: Marisa Yamane
Website: Medical marijuana stolen during home invasion robbery | KHON2 Hawaii's News Leader

Back
Top Bottom