Medical Quick Turnaround Strain

doctorM

Hi all, need some help, I have a compact closet set up with great exhaust system, big enough for 2 x plants but only 3 foot high maximum with a 150 watt hps.

My question is can any one recommend a very quick yet potent strain ( indica for sleep purposes?)

Need one that is quick from seed - sprout to harvest, under 90 days would be ideal in order to keep up my supply to my ill partner, so ideally ,short, quick & potent, reasonable / generous yields & fairly forgiving for a novice grower .

All help greatly appreciated.:thanks:

I would probably go with Northern lights, hardy,easy to grow, short in stature and more importantly a good sleep aid with a short flowering time.
I wouldn't expect generous yealds from any strain though if you're flowering with a 150w hps just my two cents worth.
Are you soil or hydro?

Sorry I have no medical background for some reason thought I was on a different section, but I do have plenty of experience with not sleeping due to mild to severe joint inflammation.

Hi Apologies for late reply, I am in coco-coir with a little soil added, I only have a micro set up & I don't expect massive amounts back in terms of yield.

I will give your suggestion a try on my next go at things, appreciate your reply.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom